Microsoft Excel is an integral part of the business landscape and it is a critical tool in departments including accounting, finance, strategy and operations. With our Excel Diploma course, you will learn how to produce robust and transparent analysis that drives corporate reporting and decision processes by unlocking the complete functionality of Excel.
This highly interactive Excel training course is designed to help you progress quickly from simply working with Excel spreadsheets to fully mastering the foundation principles of robust Excel development and focused analysis. With illustrated real-life examples, Excel Diploma will give you practical skills that you can use for complex analysis every day.
Upon completion of the course you will not only have accelerated your modelling skills and learnt to decrease risk in your use of Excel and financial models, but you will also be able to confidently repair broken models.
The Excel Diploma course will enable you to
- Lift the quality of your Excel spreadsheets to enterprise level quality with techniques and structure from advanced financial modelling
- Master the separation of data, logic and outputs
- Develop transparent Excel spreadsheets that can be easily understood and modified by other users
- Understand key Excel functions such as LOOKUP, MATCH, OFFSET, and INDEX
- Learn how to use VBA and macros
- Learn essential Excel functionality, from Excel shortcuts and special commands to pivot and data tables
- Avoid errors with systematic ‘checks’ and audit techniques (i.e., don’t rely on VLOOKUP)
Do you want to advance your Excel knowledge?
This course is designed for those wishing to advance their knowledge of the Excel environment, key Excel functionality, data manipulation and analysis.
No prerequisite knowledge required
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Need more? Learn about valuations or project finance
Interested in an Excel or financial modelling course for your company?
Contact us for in-house course delivery options
Best practice financial modelling courses
To see a full list of Corality Academy training courses go the full list of financial modelling training courses.
Our course schedule shows you a list of all the upcoming courses in your region.
The Online Resources section of our website contains a substantial collection of free downloads and tutorials in financial modelling, webinars and blogs. Covering essential topics include NPV modelling and analysis, debt service reserve accounts, terminal value modelling and Excel shortcuts PDF Download– you will have hours and hours of free learning.