Best Practice Project Finance Modelling
2 day duration
Designed to appeal to project sponsors, bankers and advisors, Best Practice Project Finance Modelling is essential to improve your ability to build, review or analyse project finance models at all levels.
Best Practice Project Finance Modelling will give you the tools you need to build and sensitise robust and transparent cashflow based financial models and dramatically increase your Excel efficiency. During this two-day financial modelling course, you will, under personal coaching from our expert trainer, build your own project finance model from scratch using the Corality Financial Modelling methodology, Mazars’ globally proven modelling methodology.
You will learn the modelling principles and a structured approach that is applicable across a range of industries including Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Utilities and Real Estate.
This project finance modelling course will enable you to:
- Achieve consistent and accurate outputs using the Corality Financial Modelling methodology
- Learn efficient modelling techniques to deliver more analysis, faster and more accurately
- Acquire specialised skills to build a flexible and powerful scenario manager to analyse your projects sensitivity to key drivers
- Master time saving techniques including scenario management and data tables
- Construct flexible debt repayment functionality and ratio analysis
Who should attend this course focused on project finance models?
This course will benefit anyone who needs to build, review or analyse project finance models. Typical attendees include Analysts, Managers, Senior Managers and Associate Directors.
While no pre-course modelling knowledge is strictly required, it is expected that participants have a good handle on Excel prior to attending the course. Upon registration you are entitled to our introductory material on Excel functions which will give you the confidence and skills to fully absorb the contents of this course.